Membership of SBGAS
Membership of the Society is open to anyone with an interest in Sabine Baring-Gould and his work. The benefits of membership include:
- Three newsletters each year with articles on Baring-Gould and his work, news of meetings of the Society and notification of new publications etc
- Annual copy of the 'Transactions' of the society with transcripts of papers given at the annual meeting, as well as other matters of interest to members.
- Access to annual weekend meeting to visit sites associated with Sabine Baring-Gould and to hear talks from experts about aspects of his life and work.
- News of other events and matters of interest associated with Sabine Baring-Gould.
- Contact list of other members and their interests.
The annual subscription is £15* and is due in October each year. Members joining during the year will receive back numbers of the newsletter for the current year, which starts with the October issue.
If you would like to become a member of SBGAS, please fill in the registration form and send it, with your cheque for the appropriate amount, to the Hon. Treasurer:
Mr Bill Oke, Hampton Dene, 4, Ash Lane, Wells, Somerset BA5 2LU
You can download a copy of the SBGAS Leaflet here
* The subscription for two people living at the same address is £20, for which you will receive only 1 copy of the Newsletter and Transactions. The subscription for individual members living outside the UK is £25, to cover additional costs of postage.
Updated 26 Dec 2012